Gourmet 3-Course Dinner Special!
SC Prime Steakhouse & Bar
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00pm - 7:00pm (Closed Tuesday)
Second Course: Choice of
- PETITE WEDGE SALAD
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped bacon, tomatoes & bleu cheese dressing
- *PAN SEARED ATLANTIC SALMON
- Sautéed yukon gold potato slices, fresh spinach, carrots & lemon garlic dill sauce, spinach garlic pesto drizzle
- SPINACH & SUN-DRIED TOMATO CRUSTED CHICKEN BREAST
- Whipped potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables, chicken jus lié
- SLOW ROASTED 10oz. PRIME RIB OF BEEF
- Baked potato, fresh seasonal vegetables, au jus
*Dine-in only. No split plates, no substitutions. Not including tax or gratuity. Reservations recommended.
* Thoroughly cooking foods of animal origin such as beef, eggs, fish, lamb, milk, poultry, or Shellfish reduces the risk of food borne illness. Young children, the elderly, and individuals with certain health conditions may be at higher risk if these foods are consumed raw or undercooked