Gourmet 3-Course Dinner Special!
SC Prime Steakhouse & Bar
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday | 5:00pm - 7:00pm (Closed Tuesday)
Second Course: Choice of
- Petite Caesar Salad
- Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, grilled bruschetta & Caesar dressing
- Balsamic Maple Glazed Atlantic Salmon
- Fresh asparagus, grilled portobello mushrooms, warm lemon tomato vinaigrette
- Bacon & Chive Crusted Chicken Breast
- Whipped potatoes, fresh seasonal vegetables, chicken jus lié
- Slow Roasted 10oz. Prime Rib of Beef
- Baked potato, fresh seasonal vegetables au jus
- Cappuccino Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Fresh seasonal berries & berry sauce
*Dine-in only. No split plates, no substitutions. Not including tax or gratuity. Reservations recommended.
* Thoroughly cooking foods of animal origin such as beef, eggs, fish, lamb, milk, poultry, or Shellfish reduces the risk of food borne illness. Young children, the elderly, and individuals with certain health conditions may be at higher risk if these foods are consumed raw or undercooked